Today was a peaceful and relaxing day. I woke up to the thumping on my door and the yelps of "ouch!" and "NO!NO!NO!" I took a very long shower to capture my alone time before I caught up with the twins. Of course, one of them (Carissa) was in a grumpy mood. And surprisingly Caleb was in the greatest mood ever! After a few moments all of us went corralling into the car and went to the library, Angie ended up renting about 20 children's books, 10 books for her enjoyment and 10 movies. After the kiddos naps we planned to hang out at the house or go shopping( shocker there!) And a "girls night" with a couple of Angie's friends. So when all the girls' came over Angie decided to make homemade pizza, and healthy desserts--well the desserts went down the drain and we made chocolate chip cookies!!! Plus, with everyone bringing about 3 movies, we ended up with like a gazillion! Had a fun time with Stacy, Angie and Tammy!
:)
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love it when you come to visit us in Colorado Springs! Miss you!
Post a Comment